Mascaraworld.com is authorized to safely securing your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems about the use of your Personal Data and we will enthusiastically assist you.
Now we are going to explain further more.
Personal Data – would be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
For Example Your Contact information is your Personal Data.
The Data Subject – is identified or a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Processing of personal data -, any procedure or set of procedures which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data
The Data Subject –is any identified or a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural or identifiable person under the age of 13 years.
We/us/our either capatillized or not – mascaraworld.com.
Data Protection Principles:
We support to follow the outlines of Data Protection Principles:
- The first Data Protection Principle includes lawfulness, fairness, transparency. Our Processing activities have lawfulness and fair spots. We constantly acknowledge your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will give you information about Processing upon request.
- Second Data Protection principal is limited to the purpose that’s mean Our Processing Activities the purpose for which data was gathered.we only gather
The Personal Data required for authentic purpose.
- The most important data protection principles is gather minimum of the personal data. So reffering this outline our process activities have We just gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose
- Processing is limited for a specific time circle. Our processing term have this term in which we will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- Fifth and much important able data protection is accuracy We will do the maximum best to make sure the accuracy of the data.
- Integrity and confidentiality this is the only principle that deals security of personal data. We will do our best to make sure the integrity and confidentiality of personal data.
Data we gather:
- The information that you are asked to provide or why you are asked to provide it, that for this case we provide you the details and hopefully it will be make obvious to you at the case we ask you to provide your information.
- when you order the product then there might be some information and this information include the billing address your home address and your contact information for confirming the delivery of the product or service.
- This main information is necessary for delivering you a product and service it can improve your customer experience with us.
- After filling product form or any bill when you provide your personal data including your email address and contact and name etc We save the information you give us in order for you to comment or make other activities on the website.
How we use your Personal Information:
We use your personal information we gather in different ways, including to:
- Provide, manage, and support service to you. for example when you have requested and this could be listing your account, giving you products and services.
- Understand and examine the best way how you use our website.
- Improve your client experience.
- Generate new products/services, specialties, and functionality
- Handle any communication between you and us, either directly or through one of our Co-operation partner, including for customer service, to provide you with the latest updates and other data regarding the website, and for selling and marketing purposes
- By receiving your emails
Cookies and Web Beacons and other technologies we use:
Just Like any different website, Mascara world uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are obviously used to save data in a different ways and these ways are visitors’ preferences and the posts and pages on the website that the visitant reached or bothered.
The data is definitely used to optimize the Customer’s experience by customizing our web page or post content based on visitants’ browser type or other information.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third parties Licence
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.